To celebrate the holiday season we’ve put together a gift guide including some of our favorite things AND two lucky worldwide Vegan Miam readers will win either the Cuisinart Stick Immersion Hand Blender or the Zojirushi Travel Mug. Enter for your chance to win one of our favorite gadgets this holiday season!
Take inspiration from our guide to find the perfect vegan present for that special someone in your life.
ATTENTION: I’ve extended the deadline until December 14th.
These handy kitchen appliances offer a little something for everyone, but these aren’t just for the people who love to cook. In fact, these machines will all streamline cooking time and help make better food with less work.
- The one who loves to juice, Omega Juicer
- The one who wants the ultimate practicality and versatility, Vitamix Blender
- The one with the sweet tooth, Cuisinart Ice Cream maker
- The one who can’t live without rice, Zojirushi Rice Cooker
- The one who wants to incorporate more raw food into their diet, Excalibur Dehydrator
- The one who just can’t wake up without coffee, Nespresso Espresso Maker
There’s a kitchen gadget for every job in the kitchen today. But while most of them aren’t worth the added space they take up in your kitchen, we have a few kitchen essentials that we consistently use and highly recommend for their convenience, reliability and practicality.
- The one perfecting their raw zucchini pasta, Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler
- The one who can’t help but slice things paper thin, Kyocera Mandoline
- The one who can’t get enough tofu, TofuXpress
- The one who always cooks by weights and measures, OXO Digital Food Scale
- The one who prefers to make a traditional curry paste, RSVP Marble Mortar and Pestle
- The one who takes comfort in creamy soups and purees, Cuisinart Stick Immersion Hand Blender
When we travel it’s important to us that we stay relaxed, comfortable & stylish and always do our best to pack practically. A few small additions to your luggage can help simplify your trip and ease the stress of travel.
- The one who can’t go without their own powdered hot cocoa, instant coffee or green tea, Zojirushi Travel Mug
- The one who wants to carry their passport, cash & cards all in one elegant vegan wallet, Matt & Nat Vegan Wallet
- The one who loves convenient, hearty comfort food (um, that’s everyone, right?), Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods Oatmeal Cup (Organic Maple is especially comforting and hearty on a long trip)
- The one who can’t go without fruit, including that free apple in the hotel lobby, Kuhn Rikon Swiss Peeler
- The one who always carries their own toiletries, humangear GoToob
- The one who can’t go anywhere without their iPad or Macbook, Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
We all need a little inspiration sometimes. So when we head to our kitchen in search of something new, these are a few of our favorite cookbooks.
- The one wanting to eat better, live better and feel better, Choosing Raw: Making Raw Foods Part of the Way You Eat
- The one always looking for exciting new flavors in the kitchen (more technical, but well worth the effort!), Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean, and Southern Flavors Remixed
- The one with a bit of a nostalgic sweet tooth, Ms. Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town!
- The chocolate lover in us all, Vegan Chocolate: Unapologetically Luscious and Decadent Dairy-Free Desserts
- The one who wants to discover the most amazing vegan, gluten-free, soy-free ice cream flavors (come on, Curry Ice Cream!), Coconut Milk Ice Cream: Vegan and Grain-Free Ice Creams & Frozen Treats – Made Using Coconut Milk
- The one obsessed with vegan cheeses, Artisan Vegan Cheese
I’m pretty sure that it’s universally accepted that regardless of the size of your kitchen, cabinet space is always at a premium. With the right cookware you won’t need to overload your cabinets though. We love the practicality, versatility and durability of these pots & pans and recommend them for every kitchen.
- The uncompromising cook who wants to use cleaner, more durable non-stick pans (and they are Made in Denmark), Scanpan Fry Pan
- The one that enjoys dim sum or just light, healthy steamed foods, Joyce Chen Bamboo Steamer Set
- The Asian connoisseur who needs the ultimate Asian kitchen tool (a wok really can do it all), Joyce Chen Classic Carbon Steel Wok
- The cook who loves a one pot wonder, Le Creuset Cast-Iron French (Dutch) Oven
- The one who likes to bake, roast or cook just about anything in heavy duty ceramic (that’s also dishwasher safe), Emile Henry Roaster
- The one who loves to make superbly cooked individual sized dishes, Staub Mini Round Cocotte
- The one who will want to stock up on ethical essentials for body, skin and hair, Alba Botanica
- The one who loves tropical fragrances for their skin, body and facial care routine, Pacifica Beauty
- The one who wants more sustainable and cruelty-free beauty brushes, EcoTools Bamboo Makeup Brush Set
- The one who insists on all-natural and effective deodorant, Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant
- The one whose nails are as stylish as their wardrobe, LVX Nail Lacquer
- For the Francophile with a passion for organic skincare products, French Girl Organics
Subscription boxes can be one of the most convenient ways to learn about and try new vegan products. These two companies ship boxes filled with unique vegan products on scheduled monthly dates and include shipping in their prices (within the US). Along with monthly subscription boxes, both sites also have online shops with a variety of attractive vegan products.
- The one who loves to receive a goodie box full of new and different vegan snacks every month, Vegan Cuts
- The one who shops consciously and wants to discover the latest luxury vegan beauty products, Petit Vour
To celebrate the holiday season we’ve put together a gift guide including some of our favorite things and two lucky Vegan Miam readers will win either the Cuisinart Stick Immersion Hand Blender or the Zojirushi Travel Mug. Enter for your chance to win one of our favorite gadgets this holiday season!
Use the Gleam widget below to enter for a chance to win the collection.
If no widget appears, try refreshing the page or use this direct link. You can come back everyday for a bonus entry or re-share a tweet. The closing date is 11:59 PM 14th December 2014 (Pacific Time, PST).
- This is a personal Giveaway provided by Vegan Miam.
- The Giveaway entry period begins 12:00 AM 26th November 2014 and ends 11:59 PM 14th December 2014.
- Two winners will be drawn randomly by using Gleam and will be notified via a certified Vegan Miam email, unless otherwise stated. Winner must respond with current/correct address within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Each winner will receive one Cuisinart Stick Immersion Hand Blender or one Zojirushi Travel Mug.
- Prize will be shipped directly to the winner(s) by Vegan Miam. Vegan Miam is not responsible for any misdelivered, lost or stolen prize(s).