This quick tasty recipe includes Victoria Vegan’s Original Vegan Alfredo Sauce, Viana Smoked Veggie Frankfurters and finally Parmela, grated parmesan cheese replacer and lastly any fresh noodles (Fettuccine is fine).
where to buy
Victoria Fine Foods’ vegan sauces are available mostly in smaller natural stores and at their e-store victoriafinefoods.com/products/victoria-vegan. All of their vegan sauces are Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified and Gluten Free!
- Oil Spray
- 2 Viana Smoked Veggie Frankfurters
- Trader Joe's Fresh Noodles, Egg-free and Preservative-Free
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup Victoria Vegan's Original Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Few fresh basil leaves for garnish
- In a saucepan, stir fry the Viana Smoked Veggie Frankfurters with a bit of oil spray until they look a bit browned. Set them aside. Cut them in slices.
- All you need is the whole bag of Trader Joe's Fresh Noodles, Egg-free and Preservative-Free. Boil them with a pinch of sea salt for 5 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water several times until the starch is removed.
- In a pot at medium heat, cook 3/4 jar of Victoria Vegan's Original Vegan Alfredo Sauce until it is slightly boiling, add 1/4 cup snow peas. Add frankfurters, then the pasta. Mix them gently together using a tong for few minutes.
- Garnish with basil leaves and Parmela.
Ta-da! Tastes amazing and I loved the sauce! Garnish with fresh basil leaves and Parmela. Both of them gave away great flavours to the dish.
This item(s) was kindly sent to me to review by Victoria Fine Foods, Parmela Foods and Viana. All products that are mentioned and reviewed here on my vegan blog are of my own personal opinions and I am not being compensated to review them, only just to share my thoughts. If I receive a product complimentary of the company, it will be stated so in the post, otherwise, all products are purchased myself for my own personal use.