What a lovely surprise! My Vegan Cuts Snack Box arrived at my door last week. I was both excited and beyond curious. Vegan Cuts Snack Box is the newest subscription service that delivers vegan goodies to your door every month for just $19.95/mo (only through U.S.A.). Visit www.vegancuts.com/subscription.
Where to Purchase
Subscribe today for only $19.95 per month including shipping at Vegan Cuts.
My February 2013 Snack Box included:
1. Sample of WayFare’s Pig Out Whole Grain Bacony Bits
2. Beanfields Nacho Bean and Rice Chips, 6 oz
3. Beanfields Sea Salt and Pepper Bean and Rice Chips, 6 oz
4. Freekah Foods Inc. Original, 8 oz
5. The Raw Alchemy Brownie, 2 oz
6. CUPPOW lid
7. Two NEWTREE Dark Chocolate Samplers, 0.14 oz each
8. $25 iTrain workout gift card
9. Sample of RoBarr Caffeine-Free Coffee Alternative, Original, 2.1 oz
10. Nutcase Crunch Gluten-Free, 2 oz
11. Kopali Organics Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs, 2 oz
12. PÜR Gum, Wintergreen, 9 pieces
Vegan Cuts Snack Box contained a variety of sweet and savory snacks, samples and full-size products. Everything from bite sizes to whole grains. Some of the brands we were familiar, while others were completely new to us! They manage to fit quite a lot into a such compact box. Our Snack Box provided us with a lot of convenient treats that are perfect for when you are on the go especially for air travel.
The contents amounted to about one week worth of snacks, plus were adequately protected in recyclable packaging. It is amazing to get the opportunity to try new products and get introduced to new and unique brands. The value of all the items included exceeded the monthly cost of the snack box.
It is simple to end up in a routine at the grocery store and only purchase what you know or need, so this is a convenient way to get new and different products whilst not breaking your budget. The $19.95 price includes the USPS Priority Shipping.
This item(s) was kindly sent to me to review by Vegan Cuts. All products that are mentioned and reviewed here on my vegan blog are of my own personal opinions and I am not being compensated to review them, only just to share my thoughts. If I receive a product complimentary of the company, it will be stated so in the post, otherwise, all products are purchased myself for my own personal use.