Location & Hours & Notes
- Popocatépetl 41, Hipódromo Condesa, Cuauhtémoc, 06100 Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Tuesday to Friday 8:30am – 10pm | Saturday and Sunday 9am -6:30pm. It might be for both grocery and cafe. You may have to check with them.
- I saw a lot of great smoothies & soy milk products as well as organic produces.
- They have very nice outdoor seating area. Looks very comfortable to be sitting out in La Condesa area.
- Menu can be found here online (click here)
I fell in love with the outdoor, colourful modern-looking organic grocery and cafe in La Condesa: Orígenes Orgánicos. Sadly, I did not try their food or organic certified produces, but I thought I would like to share another natural foods grocery in La Condesa area. I will try the cafe sometimes soon this week.
There are not EVEN natural foods groceries in Zona Rosa, where I am currently staying at, but there are plenty of Korean/Asian groceries in that area I will discuss in the next future posts.
According to Orígenes Orgánicos’ menu, it seemed vegetarian-friendly with the (V) next to a menu item, however you might need to ask your server to have that made vegan. I noticed the (V) menu items contained cheese (“queso” in Spanish). However they do serve fresh beverages and juices.
Here are other vegan/vegetarian blogs you can read about it:
- D.F. Vegetariano / Vegetarian Mexico City | Restaurante y tienda de productos orgánicos “Orígenes Orgánicos
- Good Food in Mexico City | Hold the Beef! Eating Vegetarian in the City
© 2012 Photographs are taken respectively by Doni Dexter & Edited by Rika @ Vegan Miam.