Voodoo Doughnut has three locations: SW Portland, NE Portland and lastly downtown Eugene. I have been to all of them. The SW Portland location represents the capital of all Voodoo Doughnut whereas tourists would come and go. That place was packed with a long line of hungry eaters during the late evenings, it is best to stop by in the early mornings such as 5am. I don’t like lines nor waiting in a long line at a dark evening in downtown Portland.
- Website: www.voodoodoughnut.com | FB: facebook.com/Voodoo-Doughnut | Twitter: twitter.com/voodoodoughnut
- Menu: You can view their doughnuts list here.
- Address: 22 SW 3rd Avenue Portland, OR 97205, United States.
- Hours: Open 24 hours 7 days a week
- Vegan Notes: It is not 100% vegan.
Vegan Doughnuts List:
• Fruit cakes (mostly banana but sometimes applesauce or pumpkin) topped with either maple frosting, chocolate frosting, toasted coconut, flake coconut, peanuts, Oreo’s, Chico stick, powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar or sprinkles.
• Chocolate cakes, Diablos Rex, Neapolitan, chocolate frosting, Triple chocolate penetration.
• Raised yeast doughnuts the same as regular.
“Old Dirty Bastard”, Vegan Peanut Butter Oreo Chocolate Doughnut
This is our favourite one, the Old Dirty Bastard, or ODB. You can taste all of them: peanut butter, oreo crumbles and yummy chocolate goodies in the Yeast-Raised Doughnut. I prefer raised doughnut over dense doughnuts because they tend to taste a bit lighter.
“Grape Ape”, Raised Yeast Doughnut with Vanilla Frosting, Grape dust and Lavender sprinkles
This raised yeast doughnut has very good grape dust flavour, sort of like a candied doughnut. Great flavour and very sweet.
“Gay Bar”, Raised yeast doughnut chocked full of luscious cream and all the colors of the rainbow!
I love Voodoo doughnuts and their yummy ‘vanilla’ vegan cream. The toppings are Fruit Loops. Lovely to see a longer yeast-raised doughnut. This is certainly my favourite, too.