During my mid July visit in Boston, we stayed there for a week and also bought loads of Daiya’s Jalapeno Garlic Havarti style wedges to make quick pizzas since eating out everyday as a VEGAN in a city can add up quickly! These harvarti style wedges are boomed with garlic flavours with heat from the jalapenos. Absolutely lovely, spicy, garlicky and tasty cheese ever! Slice these wedges (1/2″) and lay them on the pizza, add these crunchy diced green bell peppers, chopped red onions and herbful tomato sauce, you are good to go!
• get a ready pizza dough crust you can find (vegan, and gluten-free, keep in mind you are just a tourist in the city with an unattractive kitchen)
• green bell peppers, finely diced (about 1/3 cup)
• tomato sauce. (I got a Trader’s Joe gluten-free pizza sauce and added dry herbs such as rosemary)
• red onions, thinly sliced
• Daiya Jalapeno Garlic Havarti wedge, slice thinly 1/2″ like a round mozzarella piece (slice as many as you want depending on how much cheese you want on your pizza)
That’s all you gotta have for a quick pizza meal!
1. Get the pizza crust ready, slab some tomato sauce. Sprinkle dry herbs if needed such as rosemary, etc.
2. Apply the Jalapeno Garlic Havarti wedge slices, spread them out beautifully.
3. Add diced green bell peppers and red onions.
4. Cook it up! Yum!